This tasty Tomato, Goat Cheese and Spring Onion Tart is just ideal for serving with a drink outdoors, or before an evening meal during spring !
First, here are the different Ingredients you will need to make the Tomato, Goat Cheese and Spring Onion Tart that serves 6
- 500 g (1 lb) pack Puff pastry
- 3 Tbsp roasted red pepper pesto
- 130 g (5oz) pack fresh goat cheese
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch spring onions, washed and cut into small pieces (Optional)
- Extra virgin oil for drizzling.
Now, here are the few steps you will need to follow to make the Tomato, Goat Cheese and Spring Onion Tart
Preheat the oven to 200°C ( 375°F). Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut the pastry into a fish shape, doing that with a sharp knife. Arrange on a baking sheet. Or you can shape into a rectangle.
Smear the tomato pesto over the surface. Crumble over the cheese before topping with the tomatoes. Then tear the spring onion pieces over the tart.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 -30 minutes or until the pastry is golden and crisp on the base and the tomatoes are roasted. Serve immediately with a drizzle of olive oil and enjoy with your friends or family !