Each year, after Thanksgiving has passed, we usually find ourselves with a lot of left overs. Using turkey left overs, enjoy these nice Turkey & Melted Swiss Cheese Slices. This is how you make the most of November, after Thanksgiving.
Ingredients for 4 People:
- 4 slices Genius or whole grain bread, toasted
- 4 Tbsp french Mustard
- 200 g (4 oz) large turkey slices
- 150 g (6 oz) cranberries , optional.
- 250 g or 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Some rocket Salad and vinaigrette. Optional.
Layer the big slices of turkey breast on the bread that has been previously spread with mustard. Add the slices of swiss cheese, sprinkle with the cranberries if you wish. Put your slices on a baking dish.
Grill your Turkey slices of bread in a hot oven for a few minutes. To serve, take off the turkey slices from the oven, cut the slices in half and serve them with some rocket salad and vinaigrette if you wish.