This Oriental Fruit Salad is a quick dessert and simple to prepare. Now, the sharp sweetness of the pineapple mixed with the mango creates a stunning and complex explosion of flavours.
First, here is the list of the different ingredients you will need to prepare the Oriental Fruit Salad that serves 4 to 6
- One mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled
- 1 passion fruit or 1 Kiwi is you prefer
- Juice of one lime
- Small handful of mint leaves, finely chopped
Now, here are the few steps you will have to follow to make the Oriental Fruit Salad with a preparation time of 15 minutes
- Cut the pineapple and remove the core. Slice thinly and cut into chunks. Arrange the mango and the pineapple in a shallow serving bowl or platter. Pour over the lime juice.
- Scoop out the flesh and seeds of the passion fruit and spoon over the other fruits.
- Sprinkle the mint leaves and serve.