Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pork tenderloin of about 500 g ( 1 1/4 pound)
- 100 ml (1/3 cup) orange juice
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 100 ml ( 1/3 cup) white wine vinegar
- 250 g ( 1 cup) apricots, halved and pitted
- 500 ml ( 2 cups) vegetable broth
In a casserole, brown the tenderloin on both sides in a little oil. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
Sauté the shallot, add the vinegar and reduce by half.
Add the apricots, broth, and orange juice. Bring to a boil then add the meat. Reduce heat and simmer 45 to 60 minutes.
You may serve with your tenderloin small potatoes that you can cook in the broth, along with the tenderloin or you may also serve this dish with some rice.