Marinated Chicken in Lemon. Just grilled it is a real delight. Everything can be prepared in advance and can be cooked in different ways…
First, here is the list of the different ingredients you will need to prepare the Marinated Chicken in Lemon that serves 4
- 4 chicken breasts ( skin removed), flattened
- the juice of a juicy lemon (if not 1 and a half)
- 1 Tbsp Soja sauce and 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 heaped tsp spoon each of the following spices: Espelette pepper, cumin, thyme and cinnamon
Now, here are the few steps you will need to follow to make the recipe with a 20 minutes preparation time
First, prepare the marinade in a salad bowl with the lemon juice, olive oil, soja sauce, garlic, Espelette pepper, cumin, thyme, and cinnamon. Then, mix everything together.
The mixture should be slightly thick. Massage the chicken pieces. Cover with cling film and leave to marinate for 2 to 4 hours in the refrigerator. Best overnight.
Preheat the oven on the grill position or prepare a barbecue or plancha.
Now, put the chicken pieces and the rest of your marinade on the drip pan and bake for 15 minutes. If you opt for a barbecue or a plancha, put your marinated chicken on your hot plancha. Turn over halfway through cooking.